NYHIST-L Archives

March 1999

Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 15:17:03 EST
Dear Serena,
Since you are a Rutger's person, I'd suggest you make contact with Russ
Gasero, Reformed Church in America Archivist, located in Gardner Sage Library,
Seminary Place, New Brunswick. The library of New Brunswick Theological
Seminary has an extensive Dutch collection. Gasero, if he doesn't know the
answer, can put you in touch with folks who do, I'm sure.
Donald R. Baird