NYHIST-L Archives

October 2002

From:
Douglas Treado <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 08:42:04 -0400
For Judy Wellman:
Have you contacted the Madison County Historical Society in Oneida, NY?
Phone number: (315) 363-4136.  Maybe they may have something.  I know they
have some copies of the Oneida Sachem (1856-58, then 1860-62, and they may
have some antislavery materials, such as the ones you mention.

Douglas Scott Treado, MA
Project & Sales Manager
Challenge Industries Microfilm
402 East State Street