NYHIST-L Archives

March 2011

From:
John Boniello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2011 10:01:21 -0700
Hello everyone

I have not spoken to many of you in a long time, and for those who have no idea who I am ignore this! My email has apparently become compromised.  ANY email you get from this email address can now be considered a fake.  IGNORE ANY EMAILS SENT FROM HERE FROM NOW ON.  If you would like to contact me please email me at [log in to unmask]  I would love to hear from you all, this is kind of a funny way to remind me of everyone I have on this contact list.  Anyway, email me there.  Thanks, John