NYHIST-L Archives

November 2001

From:
Don Rittner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 11:02:25 -0500
Chris, this if course supports my thesis that digital is better than
microfilm.  You can make thousands of digital copies at no expense other
than clicking the duplicate selection in your menu.  It does not get run
through any machine - therefore no scratching, etc. - and you can print out
as many "original" copies as you want. You can change color to B&W and vice
versa at no cost.

You can control the horizontal. You can control the vertical.
You can roll the image. Make it flutter. You can change the focus to a soft
blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity....

- oh, wait, that last paragraph is the introduction to the original Outer
Limits, but you get my drift. :)
dr