NYHIST-L Archives

April 2000

From:
"Bruce L. Lloyd" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 11:44:40 EDT
Hi John,

This still sounds like something called the "Association".  My 4xg
grandfather, John Lloyd,  lived in Amenia and signed it, and so did a lot
of others.  If you can find Newton Reed's "Early History of Amenia, NY",
you might get your answer there.

I am still interested in any responses you get, in case this is a
different document from what I believe.

Regards, Bruce Lloyd