NYHIST-L Archives

December 2001

From:
NYHISTLED <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 13:51:07 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]

Would anyone out there have a good bibliography on New York State history they would be willing to share? In 2002 I want to work with my town
historians to put their local history into a broader context. A good bibliography would help. Maybe some of you who teach NYS history classes
would be willing to share your reading lists?

Thanks for your help.

Laura Lynne Scharer
Jefferson County Historian
659 Bronson Street