NYHIST-L Archives

April 2006

NYHIST-L@LISTSERV01P.NYSED.GOV

From:
David Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2006 19:54:53 -0400
The Sanborn Family Association published a piece on the Sanborn Map Company
& on the Mr. Sanborn who founded the company a few years ago in their
newsletter. This family's U. S. point of origin is New Hampshire.
If anyone is interested, contact me & I'll post the info as reported in
"Sanborn Signatures," the SFA's newsletter.
My grandfather's grandmother was a Sanborn: Massachusetts > New York. Thus
my interest in that family,
David Roberts
Hollywood, MD