NYHIST-L Archives

April 2002

From:
HistorianCindyA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 08:44:57 -0400
I have gotten a few emails so I thought I would clarify something.  Jim Folts had passed along a message from the State Budget Dept. in response to my email on NYICE.  I did respond to that.  I knew the gentleman who sent it because he had emailed me directly.  We couldn't connect by phone, so he passed his message to the list via Jim.  We each had presented our sides. Since I knew who he was, I emailed my concerns on the future big picture to him only.   Although it is an issue that is related to our records & history, I was concerned that if I responded to to his message via the list some might view it as list abuse.

--
Cindy Amrhein
Town of Alabama Historian