NYHIST-L Archives

January 2001

From:
"R. Scott Hanson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 11:48:09 -0500
The Queens Historical Society in Flushing recently published a book
called _Angels of Deliverance_ and their research team has just
received additional funding for another larger book on the
Underground Railroad. For info call: (718) 939-0647.

R. Scott Hanson
Ph.D. Candidate
Committee on the History of Culture
The University of Chicago