NYHIST-L Archives

September 2011

From:
Daniel Mackay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2011 12:40:22 -0400
Bob - another angle here... are you aware that NYS State Historic
Preservation Office maintains a map of qualified census tracts for the
NYS Rehabilitation Tax Credit.  Linking to it via your site could assist
owners of historic properties with accessing funding for rehabilitating
homes and commercial buildings damaged by flooding.