NYHIST-L Archives

August 2007

From:
Hugh MacDougall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2007 13:32:52 -0400
    Most, if not all, of this series, appear to have been recently placed on
line by Google books, including vols. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7. Like other
online Google books, tracking them down may pose some problems -- start with
Edward Randolph Papers, and maybe add the volume number (in roman numerals).
    What appears to be a reprint of Vol. I is on offer at www.abebooks.com
for about $112.

Hugh MacDougall, Cooperstown..