NYHIST-L Archives

December 1997

From:
"Jodie E. Goebel" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jodie E. Goebel
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 1997 19:35:28 -0500
Jim - I don't know if this will help, but I recently came across a web site
on the Underground Railroad regarding operators and NY.  I really didn't
explore it much, but I think I located it off Cyndi's genealogy page.  There
may be maps, I'm not sure.  You may want to check it out if you can find it.

Jodie