NYHIST-L Archives

April 1998

From:
"Robert V. Shear" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 10 Apr 1998 09:53:04 -0400
Honor Conklin wrote:

>    I got on fine and printed it out but I wonder if the black background
> is causing problems?  The print out is a VERY light grey making it
> difficult to read and impossible to photocopy.

To print out a copy of the conference program and registtration form, it
is recommended you download either the Word version or the plain text
version of the conference brochure.  Links for this purpose are placed
at the top of the page at http://www.nyhistory.com/cnysh/

The color scheme for viewing on the web is a variant of the usual gold
on blue format at NY History Net (which some people hate).

Bob Shear