NYHIST-L Archives

August 1999

From:
Gwen Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 14:08:19 -0700
This is probaBLY TOO EASY BUT CHECK WITH THE ny sTATE aRCHIVES IN aLBANY AND
ALL HISTORICAL SOCIETIES IN THE AREA AND any tOWN hISTORIANS..THE ny sTATE
lIBRARY CAN GIVE YOU A LIST ...FOR ANY AND ALL ARCHIVAL AND MANUSCRIPT
ITEMS.  eVEN CHEK SMALL PUBLIC LIBRARIES FOR A LOCAL HISTORY SECTION.  oNE
NEVER KNOWS WHERE FAMILIES DEPOSIT PAPERS THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH.
SORRY I didn't realize caps was on...Gwen