NYHIST-L Archives

September 2001

Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 10:47:40 -0400
        A new book will be coming out in about a month: "The Empire
State: A History of New York."  The information desired might be foundin
this. For New York City, try "Gotham."

Milton M. Klein                       |   phone: (865) 974-2806
University of Tennessee, Knoxville    |   email: [log in to unmask]