NYHIST-L Archives

March 2002

From:
HistorianCindyA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 22:45:24 -0500
Did it look like your typical kids type triangle tree, but the tree part sloaped in on the sides at the bottom before going straight in and then down to a skinny stunp?  I'm not describing it too well.  But if it looks like that then it is Iroquois Indian aka The Six Nations.  Did iy have 2 little square symbols on either side of the tree by chance?  Can you send me the jpg of the image?

--
Cindy Amrhein
Town of Alabama Historian