NYHIST-L Archives

January 2002

From:
"Regina W. Daly" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 13:55:36 -0800
There is a grouping of about 7 barns reputed to be
Dutch barns near the corner of Route 23 and
Cauterskill Road in Catskill.  They are in private
hands and have begun to deteriorate.

How old does a barn erected by a Dutch family have to
be to be considered a NWDB?

Regina
--- New World Dutch Barn Survey 2000