NYHIST-L Archives

February 1999

Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 10:29:36 -0800
I've been following this thread, but not contributing.  I can remember
many of the films suggested as belonging to this category.

I do happen to remember the film, "The Manhattan Project", starring,
among others, John Lithgow.  The setting was Ithaca, New York, though I
don't know if any filming was actually done there.

Having mentioned the film, I'm not sure it belongs in the category if
none of the scenes was filmed in or around Ithaca.

Regards, Bruce Lloyd, Dryden, NY and Fort Pierce, FL