NYHIST-L Archives

January 2002

From:
Robert Sullivan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 20:16:45 -0500
(Crossposted to NYSCHENE-L, GEN-NYS-L, NEWYORK-ROOTS-L and NYHIST-L; feel free
to forward to other appropriate groups.)

I am pleased to announce the completion of a major addition to the Schenectady
Digital History Archive.  Richard Schermerhorn Jr.'s _Schermerhorn Genealogy
and Family Chronicles_ starts with the ancestors of Jacob Janse Schermerhorn
and tracks the family through 1914.

The Schermerhorn family settled throughout the Mohawk and Hudson Valleys and
New York City, as well as other areas of New York State.  They have been well-
represented in New York political and professional life.

The _Schermerhorn Genealogy_ is approximately 400 pages and contains dozens of
illustrations.  Our online version links the generations so users may track
their family lines more easily.

Bob Sullivan                               [log in to unmask]
Schenectady County Public Library (NY)     http://www.scpl.org
Schenectady Digital History Archive        http://www.schenectadyhistory.org