NYHIST-L Archives

March 1999

From:
"Amy E. Facca" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 17:13:32 -0500
I have this four volume set and think it is well worth purchasing.  I would
imagine at least some of the material is available elsewhere, but it is a
very nice and useful compilation.

The four volumes are full of extremely interesting and detailed engraved
maps and views (which are difficult to find in one place elsewhere) as well
as interesting accounts of travels across the state and very descriptive
letters.

I think I paid $200 for my set two years ago.  It has rather worn bindings,
but the interior is in fine condition.  The volumes have been very useful,
and provided many hours of enjoyment.

Feel free to contact me if you would like additional information.

Amy Facca