NYHIST-L Archives

October 2001

From:
Bill Carr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 17:44:57 -0500
Great site! (I've come to expect nothing less from your shop).

One bad link: on http://www.nysm.nysed.gov/batteau/index.html

http://www.nysm.nysed.gov/batteau/Exhibit.html

should be

http://www.nysm.nysed.gov/batteau/exhibit.html

The difference is case makes the Schenectady piece unreachable to those who
haven't made the same error themselves somewhere along the line.

Keep up the good work. The work of the State Museum and of the folks at
Peebles Island are money extremely well spent in the midst of things like
the 40 million dollar tree relocation project on the Northway.

Bill Carr
Town of Malta
Saratoga County, NY

http://freepages.history.rootsweb.com/~wcarr1/