Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 13:33:29 -0400
Dear Ms or Sir:

Our Museum is preparing a temporary exhibit for the summer of 2001.
Entitled The Wind in the Wires, this exhibit will deal with French-speaking
pioneers of aviation who flew in Canada before the First World War.

According to our sources, a few European pilots, namely Albert Fileux,
Romain Gressier, Jacques de Lesseps and Paul Miltgen, flew in the State of
New York before 1914.

We are very much interested in finding photos or any surviving object that
may be connected with these gentlemen and / or their airplanes. How should
we proceed to see if you have such material?

Any suggestion you can make would be most appreciated.

Sincerely yours,

Renald  Fortier
Curator, Aviation History
Canada Aviation Museum