NYHIST-L Archives

February 2003

Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 09:46:17 -0500
Mike,

Go to the map room at SUNY Binghamton. Years ago they use to
have maps from everywhere. I do not remember what they had but
their collection has maps from everywhere.

It might be of value if we checked college collections because I have
found that whenever I visited some college librarys (just passing
through), I was usually fascinated by what they had in maps, especially
those from other areas and countries. There are some real gems out
there.

God Bless
Ruth Ann