From:
Tom Ruller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 1997 10:27:04 -0400 (EDT)
The NYHIST-L list will be shut down from June 9-13 for maintenance.
Therefore, you will not be able to send or receive mail from the list.
If you do try to send a message to NYHIST-L during this period you will
receive an error message.

NYHIST-L will be back in full operation on Monday June 16.

We will resend this reminder message again on Friday.

Tom Ruller
New York State Archives and Records Admin.
Room 9C71 CEC, Albany NY 12230
(518)474-5561
e-mail:[log in to unmask]
http://www.sara.nysed.gov