NYHIST-L Archives

July 2003

From:
Edward Knoblauch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Edward Knoblauch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 12:36:15 -0400
This is a University Publications of America microfilm of a selection of the
transcripts of the British Colonial Office records that were created and are
held by the Library of Congress . There are 53 reels of microfilm in the
collection. The C.O. records are indispensable for researching early
American History, and this collection makes many of them widely accessible.

Many research libraries own this microfilm collection, including the NYS
Library in Albany.

Looking forward to when collections like these are all available on the
internet,

Edward Knoblauch, Webmaster
New York History Net
http://www.nyhistory.com