NYHIST-L Archives

December 1997

From:
Jim Corsaro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 1997 13:57:01 -0500
Rebecca:

Yes, we have that document in the NY State Library and I checked it and it
does have maps showing NYS (and the rest of the U.S.) with what are
described as documented land routes.

Thanks for reminding to check our federal documents collection. It is
usually a good starting point for a lot of research.

                                Jim