NYHIST-L Archives

April 2002

From:
Philip Terrie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 16:17:46 -0400
The note below was posted to a Women's Studies list and forwarded to
me.  With the permission of its originator, I am sending it to this
list as it contains stuff (in the second paragraph) that New York
historians might find interesting. Please not that if something here
piques your interest, you should get in direct contact with Marilyn
Grotzky, whose address is at the end of her posting.

cheers,
phil

--
Philip G. Terrie