NYHIST-L Archives

September 2000

From:
Wayne Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2000 16:17:37 GMT
The New York State Newspaper Project should list all the papers. It's
linked to the New York State Library page. This project has not only
identified all papers ever published in the State, but is making sure they
are all microfilmed. A circulating set, along with the masters, is held by
the State LIbrary and can be borrowed.

Wayne Miller