NYHIST-L Archives

January 2010

From:
"Bowling, Melissa" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 2010 10:34:39 -0500
The Metropolitan Museum of Art Archives is pleased to announce the availability of a valuable new source of information on the Museum's history.  "Museum Exhibitions 1870-2010" - http://libmma.org/digital_files/archives/Museum_Exhibitions_1870-2010.pdf
- is a chronological list of all special exhibitions held at the Museum from its founding in 1870 to the present. Please note that this is a working document that will be updated periodically. For complete accuracy, information should be verified against primary source documents in the Museum Archives or publications in the Museum's Watson Library. We welcome suggestions, corrections or information regarding any Museum exhibitions that may not appear here. Please direct your comments to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. For additional information regarding The Metropolitan Museum of Art Archives please visit our web page at http://libmma.org/portal/museum-archives/.

The Metropolitan Museum of Art gratefully acknowledges those individuals and organizations that have supported our special exhibitions.

Melissa Bowling
Assistant Archivist
Archives/Office of the Senior Vice President, Secretary & General Counsel
The Metropolitan Museum of Art
1000 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10028-0198