NYHIST-L Archives

April 2000

From:
Clifton Patrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 16:32:49 -0400
Hi to all,

Our mailing address is Chester, NY, but I've got a Washingtonville phone number.
If I use the phone for a fire, the Monroe Fire Dept. responds.
Our kids went to Washingtonville schools but next the neighbor down our
driveway goes to Monroe-Woodbury.
The kids behind us go to Chester's schools.
We pay our taxes to Blooming Grove,.
I wonder why it took the police all day to find us when someone in
Craigville complained about our kids' band playing too loud!

Talk about an identity crisis!

Clif Patrick