NYHIST-L Archives

November 2001

From:
Don Rittner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 17:03:44 -0500
By the way, list members, I want to emphasize that my remarks and
observations were based on something that happened some 30 years ago and do
not reflect the current administration nor staff at the present day State
Library.  They should not be held accountable for actions taken by a less
informed staff of yesteryear.  As someone who uses the State Library
constantly, I rate the staff there as A+++ and several of them are my best
friends.  I do not want to suggest that the same conditions exist.
don