NYHIST-L Archives

December 2000

Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 15:29:29 -0500
Actually, it's more a case of operator error.  I worked for a
microfilming company back when it was new.  You had to really be
careful of your light.  Come to think of it, those early cameras
had no way to change the focus.  Anyway, if the light was too
strong the page would be washed out.  Something I've seen a lot
of.

Sue
Got Road Runner?  Find out what they're not telling you.
http://www.BroadbandWatch.org
Support anti-Spam legislation.
Join the fight http://www.cauce.org/