NYHIST-L Archives

November 2010

From:
Philip G Terrie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2010 17:24:22 -0500
Colleagues,

As some of you may know I have been researching and writing on the history of the Adirondacks for many years.  Now that I am retired, I am trying to identify which NY colleges offer on-line classes on NY history.

Last spring (2010), I had the very good fortune to teach at SUNY-Potsdam as a visiting professor.  The class I designed, "The Adirondacks in American Environmental History," would work well as an on line offering--for one thing, all the reading assignments were either PDFs or documents available on line.

Does anyone on this list know of NY colleges that offer history classes on line?

In advance, thanks for your help.

cheers,
phil

Philip G. Terrie
Professor Emeritus, American Culture Studies and Environmental Studies
Bowling Green State University

_