NYHIST-L Archives

January 2003

From:
"Christine L. Ridarsky" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 09:42:08 -0500
I don't know about History Month, but NYS celebrates Archives Week during
the week of Columbus Day every year. This year it is October 12-18. NYS
Archives usually coordinates this statewide, and Regional Archivists and
Regional Advisory Officers from the Documentary Heritage Program and the NYS
Archives Regional Offices often help coordinate local events.

Christine L. Ridarsky
Regional Archivist
Documentary Heritage Program
Rochester Regional Library Council