NYHIST-L Archives

October 1999

Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 12:24:01 EDT
For whatever value negative information may have in doing research re
locating 1900-1915 Bronx Sentinel copies, I checked with the Bronx County
Historical Society library and was told that it doesn't have copies of that
and certain other old Bronx newspapers and that it has had difficulty finding
out where such copies are held, but it believes some old Bronx newspapers are
held by the New York Public Library and the New-York Historical Society.

I am asking elsewhere but I thought your knowing this now might be helpful so
at least you can cross off that possible line of inquiry.

Thomas McCarthy
general secretary
New York Correction History Society
http://www.correctionhistory.org

In a message dated 10/27/1999 2:31:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,