NYHIST-L Archives

August 1998

Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 1998 16:34:34 EDT
Hi Ya'all;
   I just found my second great grand father in Hebron and he was a farmer,
and I'm from Glens Falls. It's easy to deduce that when a farm is left to one
sibling the others have to go somewhere to seek out a job and live. Reading a
history off a town you can find what kind of employement was available. Or
like I did sent away for the Social Security Applications for four nembers of
my family. After foreteen months I finally recieved them! Most of them were
employed in a company that made a product. What do I do today? Work in a plant
that makes computers. Some things just don't change that much Deanna LaVoy-
Lewis