NYHIST-L Archives

July 1998

From:
Wayne Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jul 1998 22:10:27 -0700
This is sound advice. I would add one other possibility: in Clinton
County their is a publication (which our library holds) that lists all
county historical markers. You may want to contact the Warren County
Historical Society or Crandall Public LIbrary at Glens Falls to see if
their is one that would cover the marker in question.
Wayne Miller