NYHIST-L Archives

August 1997

From:
Gwen Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 1997 09:41:40 -0700
Thanks for your input.  By the way, I don't know what the Long Island
History project is, but do you know of any new "old" records from Gravesend
Long Island?  Do you think that people would take an earmark from one
geographical location to another?  I have ancestors that went from Lynn,
Mass. to Gravesend then to Middletown, Monmouth County, NJ. Would be helpful
I guess to see if they registered in all the places the same earmark.  Gwen