NYHIST-L Archives

October 2002

From:
Judith Wellman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 02:38:37 -0400
Hi George and Everyone--I do not know about all of these papers, but
Frederick Douglass's paper is widely available both on microfilm and in a
searchable CD-ROM version (which many university libraries have available).
This version also includes the COLORED AMERICAN and two or three other
African American newspapers.

Best, Judy Wellman