NYHIST-L Archives

July 1998

From:
Kim Harris Myers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jul 1998 14:22:13 -0400
At 09:44 AM 7/7/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Listmembers:
>Somewhere, probably on a Rootsweb NY genealogy page, I ran across a
>compilation of NYS roadside historical markers. Does anyone have this URL
>bookmarked, and can forward the address to me?
>
>thanks,
>Greg Ketcham
>webmaster,
>"Drums Along The Mohawk: The American Revolution on the New York Frontier"
>http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Delphi/4171

Greg,

That would be a link from the NYGenweb Project at
http://www.rootsweb.com/~nygenweb

right above the return to rootsweb logo.

Kim Harris Myers
http://www.rootsweb.com/~nygenweb NYGenweb Coordinator
http://www.rootsweb.com/~nycattar Cattaraugus Co, NY
http://www.rootsweb.com/~idlemhi Lemhi Co, Idaho