NYHIST-L Archives

September 1998

From:
Julie Daniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 1998 12:07:22 -0400
Kelly, A useful site on NYS history is http://www.nyhistory.com. Otherwise search via specific NYS history topics. Good luck. Julie

Julie Daniels
NYS Archives
(518) 474-6926

>>> <[log in to unmask]> 09/09 9:43 AM >>>
My son, in the 8th grade, has chosen NY as his state for a US History Project.
Can someone please give me some sites that would help in research about the
State of NY including history, wars, and population.? He chose NY because
though we live in TX now, we are native NYers.  (Actually Mom prompted him to
as I thought it beneficial for him to learn of his heritage).

Thanks in advance!
Kelly Taft Krause