Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 15:15:59 -0400
You might try Prof. Michael Barkun of the Pol. Sci. dept. at Syracuse
University. I know he has done quite a bit of research using archived
material from the Oneida Community.

Geri Wagner
Technicrafts
Technical and Professional Communications Design
8037 Herder Road
Blossvale, New York
(315) 337-6463
(315 337-5024 (fax)