NYHIST-L Archives

May 2002

From:
George Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 16:08:33 -0400
David Shulman has been gathering material on Brodie for several years,
and I believe is intending a book.  My last address for him was an old-
folk's home in Brooklyn, and I see that I don't even have that to
hand.  If there is an interest, I can get the address, though.  His
conclusion is that Brodie did in fact make the jump.

GAT

George A. Thompson
Author of A Documentary History of "The African
Theatre", Northwestern Univ. Pr., 1998.