NYHIST-L Archives

August 1999

From:
"Amy E. Facca" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 17:30:09 -0400
A new not-for-profit organization in the Village of Hamilton, NY (The
Partnership for Community Development) has recently begun preliminary design
work related to a facade improvement project.  As part of that effort,
various consultants are looking for historic photographs of commercial
buildings in the Village.

I would be interested in hearing from anyone who either has historic (old)
photographs of the Village and its buildings or who can direct me to
archives where such photographs might be found.

We have already consulted the local historical society and the archives of
Colgate University.

Many Thanks.

Amy Facca
River Street Planning & Development