NYHIST-L Archives

December 2012

NYHIST-L@LISTSERV01P.NYSED.GOV

From:
Bill Zullo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2012 22:24:32 -0500
From: "Philip G Terrie" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2012 12:38 PM
Subject: Re: [NYHIST-L] Chain Lakes question
Hello,
      I have attached the one page I could find of a booklet of the Hutchins
Camp, later the Gooley Club. I could not find the booklet, but think I do
have it. I don't know if this is the one you are looking for. If you want
information on this camp, I can give it to you.
Bill Zullo
Indian Lake and Hamilton County Historian
518-6485377