From:
Walter Greenspan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 13:48:45 EDT
Correcting the immediate preceding post (I have the unfortunate habit of
typing "west" when I really want to type "east"):

The 3 "Moriches" are in the southeast, not the southwest, part of the Town of
Brookhaven, and the comment at the end of the prior posting should read:

For those who may not know, there are three separate "Moriches", from west to
east: Moriches, Center Moriches and East Moriches, and all three are hamlets
(unincorporated areas) in the southeast part of the Town of Brookhaven, in
the
southeast part of Suffolk County (they're located immediately to the west of
the South Fork "Hamptons" area).

Walter Greenspan