NYHIST-L Archives

December 1999

From:
Melissa Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 21:31:52 EST
I'm the county coordinator for Albany, Rensselaer, Schoharie and Schenectady
counties for historical and genealogical information (Albany Co. GenWeb;
Rensselaer, Schoharie and Schoharie AHLN and Rensselaer, Albany and
Schoharie GenConnect).  Our object is to put out-of-copyright and original
material online for wider distribution.  If any of you have any information
that you would be willing to share, please contact me.

Thanks in advance.

Melissa Simmons