NYHIST-L Archives

January 2002

From:
Marianne Briggs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 10:51:57 -0500
I wrote to Kevin and suggested the idea of Monarch as a brand name. He's
adament that it is a place name in NY and wrote to me that it is supposedly
near the PA border as a g grandfather worked there in the "oil industry" so
I pointed out that there IS a Monarch, PA, though it is in Fayette County
and not near the NY border....