NYHIST-L Archives

November 2000

From:
rich hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 11:10:45 -0500
I found a bibliographic reference that gave his years as 1801-1855.

You can find various references to him in the studies of the early history
of the mormon church.

Here's a couple of links that might be of interest.  I suspect that he is
the same as mentioned in the William Morgan affair.

Dick Hillenbrand,
Syracuse, NY

http://olivercowdery.com/morganhome/wmmorgan.htm

http://www.lds-mormon.com/morgan2.shtml