Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 11:28:02 EDT
I don't know if you have any information that would help me but I belong the
House of Prayer, in Rochester, NY.  The House of Prayer is doing spiritual
mapping, which means that we look at the past history of Monroe County, and
we spend one month for each area praying.  We look at events in history that
were "black".  What I mean by that is places where things may have been to a
select group of people, or places where psychic activity may have gone on,
etc.  Do you know any web site that would pertain to that type of
information?  Any information would be appreciated.  Thank you.